Tuesday 1 April 2008

Aini - meeny - miney - mo

Well campers, Alice has bought a new skirt and it's more than a little pretty. The shop is Aini, a little spot, tucked between Place Des Vosges and rue Saint Antoine in the 4e.



It has no zip or buttons but relies on a fold and the tie. The designer was in the shop at the time of purchase and while she spoke to me in very speedy French I think I understood most of it. The inspiration is in part from kimonos, she is one of a team of three who design the clothes and they've had their shop for five years. The website (link above) is mostly under construction but I think I could well be going back, so this blog could become something of a Aini catalogue. In my opinion, it's just wonderful and so I wanted to share.

1 comment:

mudcake said...

alice u never told me YOU had a blog going. and might i say that is one really really beautiful lookin skirt?? good work! and ur looking great too :)